Twins, Vikes and Wolves

Friday, October 08, 2004

Kevin Brown?

So why do I say that Kevin Brown is a big time pitcher? Well, ever since 1965 I have been a die hard fan of the Twins and the Dodgers. I probably go back further with the Dodgers because of my older brothers. Whenever they got a Dodger in their packs of baseball cards, it was like winning a modern day lottery. Koufax and Drysdale could have been president and vice-president. We did name a coulple of milk cows after them. And it was no coincedence that I had the number 53 on all my uniforms. Didn't make any differance that I was a foot shorter than him, He and I were two tough SOB's.

So since I know the Dodgers also, it just so happens that I know Kevin Brown is a gamer. Just as Mickey Hatcher was a gamer. Best #2 hitter the Twins have had in last 25 years. Well anyhow, I am not saying the Yanks are gonna take it, but it looks like it's gonna be all on the old veteran, Brad Radke. The second gun. Another Don Drysdale.

So look for Brown to pitch a gem in game 3, Santana in game 4, and Radke in the game of his career.

Sorry, no post until Sunday evening at the earliest.